More than 30 years of Experience
Advanced Quality Lawn is a locally owned and operated lawn care company that is dedicated to helping our clients grow and maintain phenomenal landscapes. We use only the finest lawn care applications and the latest technology. All of our services are innovative and have been proven effective. In order to provide you the ultimate lawn care service and in order to guarantee we are always on top of any landscaping issues in and around Akron, our professional and experienced landscaping technicians are continually trained.
Our intentional and effective Lawn, Tree, Shrub & Pest Control application programs are designed to effectively promote healthy root development. By developing a healthy root system, your lawn will not only become more vibrant and luscious but will also be resistant to disease and insects. A healthy root system will also encourage growth and give you the green lawn that you deserve. We are a small lawn care company in the heart of Akron, Ohio that will give you the personal touch and attention you deserve. Offer our team 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%. Our only goal… Is your satisfaction.
Call Us Today, and start receiving the quality service your lawn deserves!
Our Dedicated Team… Available for You
- Recent Accomplishments
- We are proud to announce we have been voted #1 in Lawn Care by Ohio.com & Beacon’s Best.
- Our guarantee
- We take pride in every property that we service. We guarantee all our full program service in both Lawn Care and Tree and Shrub Care. If you’re not satisfied with our results, we will diagnose the problem and make every reasonable effort to rectify the concern.
I am very appreciative of your lawn care services. My lawn looks great and I plan to utilize your services many years to come....